Quality health care services are at the heart of what makes Plymouth Inn an excellent choice. Whether you or a loved one are in need of rehabilitation or an assisted living environment, you will find a range of services designed to meet the individual needs of each of our residents.
Care & Services
Caring, Professional Staff & Caregivers
- Skilled Nursing: RNs and LPNs staffed 24 hours a day/7 days a week
- On-site Physical, Occupational and Speech Therapists
- On-site Physician services
Daily Living Assistance
- Bathing and personal hygiene
- Dressing and grooming
- Transportation to in-facility therapy, meals and activities
Provided & Enhanced
- Continence management
- Ostomy and catheter care
- Diabetic care, including blood glucose testing
- Oxygen therapy, including breathing treatments
- Wound care and maintenance of skin integrity and appropriate treatment administration
Registered nurses and caregivers provide timely, attentive response to ensure residents' health and safety.
Call 734-451-0700 today to learn how Plymouth Inn Assisted Living can meet an individual's unique care needs.